FAQ – Ownership

FAQ – Ownership

How do I change my mailing address?
Please submit your request in writing indicating the correct address for your property and a daytime phone number where you can be reached, in case we have questions. For you convenience we have provided a “Change of Address” form on our website. You may also contact or visit our office.

Can I change my mailing address by phone?
In order to protect the property owner, it is Coryell CAD’s policy not to make permanent address changes over the telephone.

What do I do if the ownership does not reflect the current ownership of a property?
Coryell CAD uses deed records recorded with the Coryell County Clerks office to correct ownership information. Verify that your deed has been filed with the Coryell County Clerk. If the appraisal records do not reflect the current ownership after 90-days from the date of the closing on a property, please contact us.

Contact Information

Gatesville Office:
705 E. Main Street
Gatesville, TX 76528
Phone: 254-865-6593
Fax: 254-865-1280

Copperas Cove Office:
202 E. Robertson Avenue
Copperas Cove, TX 76522
Phone: 254-542-6960
Fax: 254-542-7586

Hours of Operation:
(Both Locations)
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 12:00pm
1:00pm – 5:00pm

Email: info@coryellcad.org
Mailing Address:
705 E. Main Street
Gatesville, TX 76528